I want to learn English Language !

Discutii despre tot ce nu se incadreaza in celelalte categorii.

Moderators: Moderatori ajutatori, Moderatori

vespira
Membru, skill +2
Membru, skill +2
Detinator Steam: Da
CS Status: retired
SteamID: veron2k

24 Aug 2011, 00:36

Ex3cuTioN wrote:My advice is to download serials, movies, stuff like that, watch them with ENGLISH subtitles, i allways to that and i love this language, somtimes when i watch like 5-6 hours i'm starting to talk with myself only in english. It's a beautifull language, but to speak it corretly you must have knowledge about the gramatical rules, all that crap you must know, it's annoying. I'm learning from 4'th grade, now i'm 11 grade. You must pay atention at scool. But if you want to know a little secret...i don't think you can do the same, but what i did, when i was a child, all the cartoons were in English, over some 1-2 years of seeing again and again in english, they were translated in RO language, so i remembered the english words and asociated them with RO language, that was my start. I hope you will learn this language because it's the most used language world wide. I wish you good luck.

Oh, forgot to say. Watch some Discovery Channel, National Geographic with you back and try to understand what they are talking.
good job,not perfect though.
eu,50% am invatat engleza uitandu-ma la filme,am peste 200 de GB in pc de filme,si nu e prima data,inca de mic asta fac;adica de acum 2-3 ani...incat acum am o gramada de expresii din filme,in minte , pe care le adaptez :)
RoyalServer
Ciprian
Fost administrator
Fost administrator
CS Status: ^^
SteamID: crazycipry
Reputatie: Fost administrator
Fost Scripter eXtreamCS
Fost Supervizor CS.eXtreamCS.com
Fost Unbanner ZM.eXtreamCS.com
Fost Contribuitor
Nume anterior: crazy.cipry

24 Aug 2011, 01:50

Prima dată trebuie să ştii gramatica şi ceva vocabular ca să poţi să înveţi.
O să ai nevoie de ceva material de lucru, aşa că îţi sugerez cărţile Round-UP ( de la 3 în sus ), o să mai ai nevoie de un dicţionar englez-englez şi unul englez-român ( preferabil de la editura longman - sunt cele mai complete )
După aceea, o să ai nevoie de câteva poveşti/cărţi în engleză ( exclus Shakespeare la acest nivel ). În timp ce citeşti, când nu ştii un cuvânt, îi cauţi definiţia în dicţionarul englez-englez, iar dacă din definiţia din cel din urmă nu ştii ce înseamnă, verifici în cel englez-român.
Arion
Scripter eXtreamCS
Scripter eXtreamCS
SteamID: arion1338
Reputatie: Fost Mapper eXtreamCS
Fost Detinator HNS.eXtreamCS.com
Nume anterior : Seekers
Scripter Echipa eXtreamCS
Fost Moderator jutator
Discord: laurentiuandrei

24 Aug 2011, 08:52

Literatura veche, poeziile vechi sunt atat de incurcate incat nu intelegi nimic, noi la clasa de bilingv si nu intelgem cuvintele alea :)) sunt pe jumatate.
a`Danutz
Membru, skill +1
Membru, skill +1
Detinator Steam: Nu
CS Status: u mad bro?

24 Aug 2011, 10:21

StiCk Camper wrote:You must learn this language at school
really ? really ? really ?

Wanna learn english?
-Play online games (yea, really, games) and talk to ppl there (that`s what i did).
-Watch movies/animes with english sub (yes, english, not romanian)

That`s how i learned to speak english ! School ? Just a little ...
Andrei.B
Fost administrator
Fost administrator
CS Status: Plecat pe mari si tari
Detinator server CS: Nu detin !
SteamID: andreybci94
Reputatie: Fost Membru Club eXtreamCS (o luna)
Fost Administrator
Nume anterior : bLack, Andrei,krusc
Contribuitor

24 Aug 2011, 10:54

Go to play online games like metin2 , world of warcraft and others online games and you learn english in 2-3 mounths . If you play 1-2 years , your english is perfect . ! I learn english from World of Warcraft ( 2 years playing ) .

Or if you don't whana play online games ( MMORPG ) , buy a cd containing to learn english or at school :)) .

Mereu in suflet culorile ( Roş -Albastru )
ImageImage

Return to “Discutii generale”

• Information