Allen Wong - milionar in dolari fiind programator

Discutii despre tot ce nu se incadreaza in celelalte categorii.

Moderators: Moderatori ajutatori, Moderatori

xdc
Membru, skill +4
Membru, skill +4
Detinator Steam: Da
CS Status: Apple user
Detinator server CS: dm.xdcnet.ro
SteamID: blacksound10
Reputatie: Fost moderator

27 Mar 2013, 22:36

Tocmai ce am descoperit o poveste foarte interesanta despre un anumit Allen Wong care dintr-un om sarac a ajuns un milionar in dolari fiind programator pe calculator / dezvoltand aplicatii care au fost downloadate de 15-20 de milioane de ori. Pe mine unul ma impresionat povestea lui.

Acesta este canalul lui de YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/regovids/about

Hi, I'm Allen. I was told to create an AMA here after I posted a picture of my car in the /r/Autos subreddit.

How I went from "rags to rich": I develop apps. My most popular app is called "5-0 Radio Police Scanner", which lets you listen to police radio chatter from around the world. You've probably seen this app used in the latest Spiderman movie (though, they rebranded it). My apps have been downloaded by somewhere between 15-20 million people.

The car that got me to do an AMA here: I drive the very beautiful Azure Blue Lamborghini Aventador. My previous car was a Verde Ithaca Lamborghini LP560-4.

My parents: My parents were raised in the slums of China. They fled here and raised my brother and me in New York City. My mother worked in a sweatshop in Chinatown before she quit to become a homemaker in her 30s. My father was a herbalist before he passed away unnaturally 3 months after I graduated from college. After his passing, no one in the family had a job (he passed away at the beginning of the 2008 recession).

How I got started: A few months passed and I found a full-time job at Columbia University. Since I was the only one in the family with an income, I self-taught myself how to create apps during my free time. I then created apps on the weekends and weeknights in hopes of making some side income. I didn't expect this hobby to end up making me millions.

What I do now: My father's sudden passing caused my mother to become mentally ill (though, she has mental problems before then as well). I take care of her now. During my free time, I code apps, do photography, write books, do volunteer work, give free advice to young entrepreneurs, help less fortunate people, and enjoy our short time here on Earth.

Here's my verification: Facebook post

A link to my facebook can be found on regoapps.com and smartestapple.com

Ask me anything.

Edit: I think I've answered every question thrown at me. Thanks everyone for your condolences and praise. I greatly appreciate it. If you'd like to learn more about me, follow me on Facebook and YouTube. If you'd like to learn more about my past, tips on how to be save time and be a better entrepreneur, and about my app marketing strategies, then grab a copy of my autobiography.
Povestea lui si alte comentarii gasiti aici: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1 ... m_rags_to/
Be the best , and fuck the rest ;)

Return to “Discutii generale”

• Information